Monday, April 28, 2014

LeBron James If Sterling Owned My Team I Might Sit Out the Playoffs





LeBron James would actually consider giving up his shot at an NBA Championship ... if Donald Sterling owned the Miami Heat -- that's how ANGRY he is about Sterling's racist comments.

LeBron says, "I would really have to sit down with my teammates, talk to my family because at the end of the day, our family, and our teammates are way more important than that."

He added, "I hate the fact that something like this has to come out when the playoffs have been unbelievable ... but there is no room for Donald Sterling in our league.”

LBJ said he really feels for his good friend, and Clippers star, Chris Paul -- telling reporters in the Heat locker room ... "I can only imagine what’s going through his head.”

He also called for NBA Commissioner Adam Silver to act swiftly and "make a stand" because Sterling's comments are unacceptable.

The pressure is on Silver ... who's holding a news conference at 5:30 PM PT to address the Sterling story.



No comments:

Post a Comment

233312_MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab 2013 728x90